Planning a funeral service can be a very difficult process for families who have just lost a loved one. But it’s important to provide those who are grieving with a supportive environment in which they can begin to find closure, say goodbye, and come to terms with the loss. Gathering with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to connect, share memories, offer words of sympathy, and create a lasting network of comfort and support as they start the journey toward healing.
We offer a variety of options to choose from, depending on individual needs and preferences. You can choose an immediate burial, where your loved one will be buried or entombed without a public service or gathering. Visitation, also called a viewing, wake, or calling hours, allows family and friends to gather in a room with the departed loved one in an open or closed casket and say goodbye or offer their support and sympathy to the bereaved. Funeral or memorial services can take place at a funeral home, in a church, or even at your home. The service is a ceremony which serves to celebrate, honor, and remember the life of the deceased. Whether traditional or unique, both the visitation and the funeral service can be personalized to reflect the individuality of your loved one. Graveside, chapel, or committal services are held at the cemetery, and allow family and friends to be present as their loved one is transferred to his or her final disposition through ground burial.
We also offer a variety of options when it comes to honoring your loved one's life. It's a common misconception that there can't be a funeral service or visitation with cremation. This is absolutely not the case, and we encourage you to consider holding a memorial service to celebrate the life of the deceased as well. After the cremation and memorial services, there are a variety of choices for your loved one's final disposition: Interment, Graveside services, Scattering, and Placing cremated remains in multiple urns. Each option allows you to choose the best way to honor your loved one's life and ensure that they rest in peace.
We're proud to honor our country's veterans. We provide professional and dignified assistance during your time of need and support you in honoring your loved one for their dedication and selfless service. Eligible veterans are entitled to free military funeral honors which include the folding and presenting of the American flag, playing of Taps, rifle salute, flag draped over the casket and final salute at the gravesite. We can also help you communicate with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to arrange for benefits such as Presidential Memorial Certificate, headstones or markers, burial in a VA national cemetery, reimbursement of burial expenses and more.
We offer multiple online payment options to help lessen the financial burden on your family during this difficult time. Talk to a member of our staff if you have any questions or need more information.
- eChecks, or ACH payments, let you transfer funds directly from your bank account to pay for services. It’s fast, secure, and saves you money on credit card fees.
- We accept payments online via all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Use our online payment platform to easily and securely pay by credit card today.
- We offer crowdfunding for funeral services, memorial funds, and more. With all the features of other major crowdfunding sites and less fees, crowdfunding on our website is a great option for your family. Talk to a member of our staff to start a crowdfunding campaign today.
- We work with multiple lenders across the U.S. to get you the most competitive lending rates. Viewing the offers available to you doesn’t affect your credit, so you can see all the options you have for loan amounts and repayment terms.
- If your loved one has a life insurance policy you want to use for funeral expenses, talk to us. We can get a portion of your claim funded immediately instead of waiting 30-90 days for the insurance companies to pay out. We’ll also handle all the paperwork!